Monday, October 10, 2011

My Halloween Plans

I'm going to a Miyavi concert! For those who don't know, Miyavi is a Japanese musician who happens to be a fantastic guitarist as well as an amazing singer. When I was at Barnard for the pre-college program last summer, he was actually in town as well. Sadly, only for the first night of the program, which is when they wouldn't let us off campus. Even for food, despite the fact they neglected to provide us with dinner. ...that's not really important.

TL;DR: I was sad. But I found out he was actually coming back again this year (on Halloween, no less) and I knew there was no way I was going to miss it. My friend Alexa (one of the awesome Bostonians I was visiting last weekend) is coming down here to join me at the concert.

And because we are major dorks, cosplayers, and it's Halloween, we decided we had to dress up. Alexa is a fantastic Summoner Yuna cosplayer, and I still have parts of my Lulu, so we decided to throw together casual/concert outfits for the two. And be generally awesome.

6 comments:

  1. aksdjfhal;dfjkshapoh;gljkfdgs WAIT YOU'RE GOING ALSO?!?!?!?!? HECK YEAHHH 8DDDDDDDD

    I'm totally going to spazz at you in class today XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LATE WARNING WAS LATE! :3 We should go down together. I'm assuming you got the gen ad, standing room only ticket too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my ticket in the mail~~ (チケット を もらいました〜!!) I don't think there's any seating other than General Admission. I'm doing the meet and greet, which apparently is taking place after the concert. We could go down together! (I'm pretty sure I don't have anything prior to the concert... I think ...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. たのしみですね。please enjoy the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that costume! Final Fantasy X is my favorite Final Fantasy game, but I would definitely be Lulu instead of Summoner Yuna. I found Yuna to be kind of annoying after a while...

    Have fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete